TINK is based out of London, driven by a network of creative talent, resources and knowledge worldwide – the TINK Network.
We are a team of global thinkers that understand the expectations of global brands.
We are uniquely structured to offer clients something solid and simple; a handpicked team of talented professionals to deliver on brief, on time, on budget. Be that a private yacht party in Montenegro, a charity dinner in London or a snowboard competition in the Alps.
We provide a range of services you would expect from an event production company. What sets us apart is our ability to offer these services in multiple locations;
- Concept development & strategy
- Creative design & art direction
- Set design, build & styling
- Talent sourcing & live entertainment management
- Music curation & programming
- Multi media & digital content production
- Sound & lighting direction
- Logistics & operations (H&S, risk management, transportation, certified riggers & crew)
- Catering management
- Site & stage management
- Sponsor & partner development
- Marketing, comms & PR support
Every client and brief is individual and unique to the next – and our teams work in the same way. The TINK Network allows us to handpick the ‘dream team’ for each client and brief, be it Beach, Mountain or City.
The beauty of our global network means we’re not shipping entire teams from A to B; a commercial benefit we pass on to clients.
Our Project Managers lead local teams, suppliers and talent. Our local knowledge and expertise plays an all important role in the delivery of our successful events and cost saving for clients.